Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blogging again...!!

Spent the whole day today customizing this blog. It really is a tiresome job for a beginner like me. I first made a blog in May last year but ad to give it up. Why? 'Coz i forgot to make a backup of the original template and pasted the script of some flashy looking template i found on the net instead. Result: My blog was blank except for a few pictures featured on the template. I didn't know how to come back from it and scrapped the idea of blogging.
Then the idea of blogging struck me again and i made a new blog and posted some stuff on it. But with the exam season beginning, i left that to stagnate too.
But now that the exams are over, ive decided to revive that same blog. Spent a lot of time customizing it and yeah, took basic precautions like making back-ups of the templates :P . Added a few widgets and played around with the text colours. Hope this look is good for this blog. I really hope i have stuff to keep posting on this.
Any suggestions to improve this would be appreciated very much :) . So, have a happy time reading my blog!!!

1 comments:

Ankitique said...

well..........its always gud to mention that uve worked hard on it but da history isnt really reqd...